Friday, February 22, 2008

And speaking of discovery...

Metropolis, Illinois Along the Great River Road about 25 miles or so off the beaten path between Memphis and St. Louis. What spells kitsch more than a Super Museum and Super statues and cutouts all over the place? Yep. We're SOOOOOOO stopping, if only to add another state. There's the Americana Hollywood Museum & Gift Store, and a Harrah's, too. Hey, maybe Dean Cain will show up for this trip, too!

3 comments:

julie said...

re: your sub-heading about 14 states in 14 days to discover america and themselves.

they already did that. it's called road rules.

Erika said...

Why do I have a feeling I'm going to be the one keeping us on schedule?

joy said...

I thought for Superman, you'd at least think about diverting from the major highways - it's the only way we'll see anything fun.


Also, at least on Road Rules they had a supercool RV and people who wanted to drive. Obvi, I was on team RV.