Tombstone, AZ
Thinking that because we're in the neighborhood that we should add in Tombstone.
Apparently, the gunfight didn't really happen at the O.K. Corral, but rather, up the street a bit. But, it'd be supercool to see it anyway.
I'm watching Tombstone as I type, and it's not *all* that great. But, still - Boot Hill Cemetery! The Wild West! Creepy Doc Holliday and issues-ridden Wyatt Earp!
Ok, ok, back on task. I'm totally adding it in, as a "would be cool if we could fit it in," but not as a must-see.
Unless someone else - and I'm actually looking at the BOY on this trip - wants to see it too?
Saturday, March 1, 2008
O.K. Corral, okay?
Tombstone, AZ
Thinking that because we're in the neighborhood that we should add in Tombstone.
Apparently, the gunfight didn't really happen at the O.K. Corral, but rather, up the street a bit. But, it'd be supercool to see it anyway.
I'm watching Tombstone as I type, and it's not *all* that great. But, still - Boot Hill Cemetery! The Wild West! Creepy Doc Holliday and issues-ridden Wyatt Earp!
Ok, ok, back on task. I'm totally adding it in, as a "would be cool if we could fit it in," but not as a must-see.
Unless someone else - and I'm actually looking at the BOY on this trip - wants to see it too?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OK!
You were expecting a different response perhaps?
Post a Comment