Friday, March 14, 2008

We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

Winston Churchill Memorial & Library, Fulton, MO

How can we skip the Churchill Museum? He was one of the world's greatest leaders. This is where he first mentioned the Iron Curtain falling across Europe. World leaders have spoken here.

And most important - it's on the way between STL and KC.

Yeah, we're SOOOO going.

3 comments:

Erika said...

He's still not American! That's all I gotta say...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I wasn't invited on this road trip. Vacations are for lying around in the sun sipping cocktails. I'd be kicked out of the car before we hit 500 miles.

joy said...

Hahahaha. Yep, that's the difference between vacation and roadtrip...luckily, at least two of the participants are old hands at travelling with me, so they're used to it. Besides, when they go on their real vacations, they tend to go with other folks. Heh.